Hit and run claims: not to worry if you did you not get the registration or any details of the vehicle that knocked you off your bike, scooter or motorbike, we can still claim for you from the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). This is a special body created to insure that those who are injured because of somebody else’s fault still have the chance to claim compensation.